The first posts series of the [ZIVOTJEHRA - GAME OF LIFE] blog is about my work process, life/work rules, and tools. You will be interested if you are a curious mind, an avid learner and desire to become original, prolific creator, thinker, or explorer.
More specifically my intention is to resonate with those who:
- self-identify with growth-minded creative types
- work from home on their own terms
- prefer anti-hustle approach
You won’t find just practical instructions in this article and the whole [SELF-MANAGEMENT] series. My hope is to augment and invigorate your experience through sharing my knowledge about self-management, what works for me and what I invented to make steady, consistent progress and maintain healthy life-work balance.
The content of the [SELF-MANAGEMENT] series
 Paper weekly logbook tool: planner, dashboard, time-tracker.
- PART 1. Overview Of The Paper Logbook Tool
- A Self-Management Tool For Originals
- Exhibition Of LOGBOOK Templates
- Weekly Self-Management With Logbook. Niki's Chronicles
- How To Use Logbook Tool And Tune Into Authentic Life-Work Rhythm
Coming up next:
 My daily process of time and progress tracking.
 How I do weekly reviews and weekly planning.
 What and why do I track on a daily basis.
 The evolution of my journaling process from zero in 2+ years.
 Why did I invent own names for the days of the week.
 Why I start the week on Sundays.
 Daily reframing keys: why and how I use them.
 Why and how I send questions to the subconsciousness.
 How I access the deep focus mode: [RELAX - DON'T THINK - WORK].
 My way of dealing with bad days: X ideas for you.